Most Recent Recognition Action Date:
Profile of Accredited Program
School of Hospitality Leadership
College of Management
University of Wisconsin – Stout
415 10th Avenue , HE 443
Menomonie, Wisconsin 54751-0790
BS Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism Management
The Program must submit an update on the following steps necessary to satisfy the stipulation award conditions.
This is due by June 15, 2020:
- Provide all course syllabi to show CLO’s are written in a measurable taxonomy such as Blooms for the appropriate course level.
- Show Linkage of course CLOs to PLOs on all syllabi.
- Provide links to other external material such as the university catalog and internship program material that contains the mission statement.
- Provide revised program alumni survey and how data collected are being used for program planning.
- Create/finalize a comprehensive 3 year assessment plan that utilizes direct and indirect metrics with formative and summative data points. Program stated a fall 2020 completion date. The plan to be created for AY 2020-2021 so data collection can begin in the fall.
This is due by June 15, 2021:
- The Program must submit the assessment results from AY 2020-2021 along with evidence on how the data is being used to close the loop and to make programmatic changes for AY 2021-2022.