Most Recent Recognition Action Date:
Grant of Accreditation for seven years (2016-2023). This action indicates that the Program has no significant deficiencies.
Profile of Accredited Program
Hospitality Management Program
Atlantic Cape Community College
5100 Black Horse Pike
Mays Landing, NJ 08330-2699
- AAS Hospitality Management
Program Student Profile
|Program Enrollment – Major||3 Years Ago|
|2 Years Ago|
|1 Year Ago|
|Number of Students||38||38||40|
|Number of Graduates1||4||5||4|
|Retention Rate % – Freshmen to Sophomore (for all Programs)||76%||78%||75%|
|% of Students employed in the hospitality industry or a related field within 90 days after graduation3||NA||NA||NA|
|% of Students continuing their education within 90 days after graduation4||0%||20%||25%|
|Total Professional Placement and Continuing Education Rate5||0%||20%||25%|
- List All grads (Aug., Dec., & May) should be considered in the academic year. For example, Aug. 2020, Dec. 2020, and May 2021 would be used as data for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Calculate by dividing total number of students in the major by total FTE (Full-time equivalent) major faculty
- Calculate by dividing the number of students employed in industry or related field by the total students graduating in the major for that year.
- Calculate by dividing the number of students continuing their education by the total students graduating in the major for that year.
- Sum number 3 and 4 above (should be equal to or less than 100 %)