Most Recent Recognition Action Date:
Grant of Accreditation for seven years (2017 -2024). This action indicates that the Program has no significant deficiencies.
Profile of Accredited Program
Department of Hospitality Management
740 W International Speedway
Daytona Beach, FL US 32114-3540
- BS Hospitality Management
Program Student Profile
|Undergraduate Enrollment – Major||3 Years Ago|
|2 Years |
|Number of Students||46||41||30|
|Number of Graduates 1||8||12||10|
|Student/Faculty Ratio 2||11:1||1:7||1:7|
|Retention Rate % – Freshmen to Sophomore (for all Programs)||75%||25%||15%|
|% Students employed in the hospitality industry or a related field within 90 days after graduation 3||38%||46%||80%|
|% Students continuing their education within 90 days after graduation 4||25%||18%||10%|
|Total Professional Placement and Continuing Education Rate 5||38%||64%||90%|
- List All grads (Aug., Dec., & May) should be considered in the academic year. For example, Aug. 2020, Dec. 2020, and May 2021 would be used as data for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Calculate by dividing total number of students in the major by total FTE (Full-time equivalent) major faculty
- Calculate by dividing the number of students employed in industry or related field by the total students graduating in the major for that year.
- Calculate by dividing the number of students continuing their education by the total students graduating in the major for that year.
- Sum number 3 and 4 above (should be equal to or less than 100 %)