Most Recent Recognition Action Date:
Grant of Accreditation for seven years (2017 -2024). This action indicates that the Program has no significant deficiencies.
Profile of Accredited Program
Hospitality Management Program
Cuyahoga Community College
Hospitality Management Center of Excellence at Public Square
180 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
- AA Business Degree in Hospitality Management
Program Student Profile
|Program Enrollment – Major||3 Years Ago|
|2 Years |
|1 Year Ago|
|Number of Students||372||273||277|
|Number of Graduates 1||112||77||64|
|Student/Faculty Ratio 2||8:1||8:1||8:1|
|Retention Rate % – Freshmen to Sophomore (for all Programs)||62%||59%||57%|
|% Students employed in the hospitality industry or a related field within 90 days after graduation 3||86%||74%||91%|
|% Students continuing their education within 90 days after graduation 4||39%||24%||18%|
|Total Professional Placement and Continuing Education Rate 5||125%||98%||100%|
- List All grads (Aug., Dec., & May) should be considered in the academic year. For example, Aug. 2020, Dec. 2020, and May 2021 would be used as data for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Calculate by dividing total number of students in the major by total FTE (Full-time equivalent) major faculty
- Calculate by dividing the number of students employed in industry or related field by the total students graduating in the major for that year.
- Calculate by dividing the number of students continuing their education by the total students graduating in the major for that year.
- Sum number 3 and 4 above (should be equal to or less than 100 %)