Most Recent Recognition Action Date:
Grant of Accreditation for seven years (2019 -2026). This action indicates that the Program has no significant deficiencies.
Profile of Accredited Program
Ivy Tech Community College
The Hospitality Administration Program
50 W Fall Creek Parkway, N. Drive
Indianapolis, IN 48208
- AAS Hospitality Administration
The Program has satisfied all stipulation award conditions stated by the Commission.
Program Student Profile
|Program Enrollment – Major||3 Years Ago|
|2 Years Ago|
|1 Year Ago|
|Number of Students (in program)||458||413||349|
|Number of Graduates 1||84||103||97|
|Student/Faculty Ratio (based on students in courses) 2||29:1||19:1||15:1|
|Retention Rate % – Freshmen to Sophomore (for all Programs; Fall-to-Fall retention of Freshman students)||36%||18%||12.6%|
|% Students employed in the hospitality industry or a related field within 90 days after graduation 3||100%||75.97 %||80%|
|% Students continuing their education within 90 days after graduation 4||14.28%||24.03%||20%|
|Total Professional Placement and Continuing Education Rate 5||100%||100%|
- List All grads (Aug., Dec., & May) should be considered in the academic year. For example, Aug. 2020, Dec. 2020, and May 2021 would be used as data for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Calculate by dividing total number of students in the major by total FTE (Full-time equivalent) major faculty
- Calculate by dividing the number of students employed in industry or related field by the total students graduating in the major for that year.
- Calculate by dividing the number of students continuing their education by the total students graduating in the major for that year.
- Sum number 3 and 4 above (should be equal to or less than 100 %)