Most Recent Recognition Action Date:
Profile of Accredited Program
School of Hospitality Leadership
College of Management
University of Wisconsin – Stout
415 10th Avenue , HE 443
Menomonie, Wisconsin 54751-0790
BS Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism Management
The Program must submit an update on the following steps necessary to satisfy the stipulation award conditions by December 15, 2020
- Provide all course syllabi to show CLO’s are written in a measurable taxonomy such as Blooms for the appropriate course level.
- Show Linkage of course CLOs to PLOs on all syllabi.
- Create/finalize a comprehensive 3 year assessment plan that utilizes direct and indirect metrics with formative and summative data points.
- Program is required to have a virtual focused visit/consultation with an experienced ACPHA evaluator to assist with the set up of the comprehensive assessment plan by November 1, 2020.
This is due by June 15, 2021:
- The Program must submit the assessment results from AY 2020-2021 along with evidence on how the data is being used to close the loop and to make programmatic changes for AY 2021-2022.