Most Recent Recognition Action Date:
Grant of Accreditation for seven years (2018 -2025). This action indicates that the Program has no significant deficiencies.
Profile of Accredited Program
Department of Restaurant, Hotel and Institutional Management
Fu-Jen Catholic University
510, Chung-Cheng Road
Hsin-Chuang District, New Taipei City, Taiwan
- BS Restaurant, Hotel, and Institutional Management
Program Student Profile
|Program Enrollment – Major||3 Years Ago|
|2 Years Ago|
|1 Year Ago|
|Number of Students||463||467||466|
|Number of Graduates 1||111||106||93|
|Student/Faculty Ratio 2||30.87:1||31.13:1||31.07:1|
|Retention Rate % – Freshmen to Sophomore (for all Programs)||98.3%||98.2%||89.7%|
|% Students employed in the hospitality industry or a related field within 90 days after graduation 3||48%||40%||35%|
|% Students continuing their education within 90 days after graduation 4||6%||6%||5%|
|Total Professional Placement and Continuing Education Rate 5||54%||46%||40%|
- List All grads (Aug., Dec., & May) should be considered in the academic year. For example, Aug. 2020, Dec. 2020, and May 2021 would be used as data for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Calculate by dividing total number of students in the major by total FTE (Full-time equivalent) major faculty
- Calculate by dividing the number of students employed in industry or related field by the total students graduating in the major for that year.
- Calculate by dividing the number of students continuing their education by the total students graduating in the major for that year.
- Sum number 3 and 4 above (should be equal to or less than 100 %)