Most Recent Recognition Action Date:
Grant of Accreditation for seven years (2018 -2025). This action indicates that the Program has no significant deficiencies.
Profile of Accredited Program
Holy Angel University
College of Hospitality and Tourism Management
1 Holy Angel Ave., Sto. Rosario
Angles City, Pampanga, Philippines 2009
- BS in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- BS in Tourism Management
- BS in Events Management
Program Student Profile
|Program Enrollment – Major||3 Years Ago|
|2 Years Ago|
|1 Year Ago|
|Number of Students (Hospitality)||507||401||329|
|Number of Students (Tourism)||381||398||459|
|Number of Graduates (Hospitality) 1||165||24||9|
|Number of Graduates (Tourism) 1||131||12||3|
|Student/Faculty Ratio 2||37:1||36.32:1||32.83:1|
|Retention Rate % – Freshmen to Sophomore (Hospitality)||207%||104%||81.25%|
|Retention Rate % – Freshmen to Sophomore (Tourism)||250%||95.62%||83.33%|
|% Students employed in the hospitality industry or a related field within 90 days after graduation 3||55.36%||41.3%||47.27%|
|% Students continuing their education within 90 days after graduation 4||0.03%||0.0072%||0|
|Total Professional Placement and Continuing Education Rate 5||55.39%||41.31%||47.27%|
- List All grads (Aug., Dec., & May) should be considered in the academic year. For example, Aug. 2020, Dec. 2020, and May 2021 would be used as data for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Calculate by dividing total number of students in the major by total FTE (Full-time equivalent) major faculty
- Calculate by dividing the number of students employed in industry or related field by the total students graduating in the major for that year.
- Calculate by dividing the number of students continuing their education by the total students graduating in the major for that year.
- Sum number 3 and 4 above (should be equal to or less than 100 %)