Most Recent Recognition Action Date:
Grant of Accreditation for seven years (2018 -2025). This action indicates that the Program has no significant deficiencies.
Profile of Accredited Program
Hospitality and Tourism Management
12 Prince Edward Road
02-03 Podium A, Beltway Building
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Advanced Diploma in Events Management
- Advanced Diploma in Casino Management
Program Student Profile
|Program Enrollment – Major||3 Years Ago|
2018 – 19
|2 Years Ago|
2019 – 2020
|1 Year Ago|
2020 – 2021
|Number of Students||62||48||23|
|Number of Graduates1||46||15||36|
|Retention Rate % – Freshmen to Sophomore (for all Programs)||79%||89%||87%|
|% Students employed in the hospitality industry or a related field within 90 days after graduation3||55%||42%||46%|
|% Students continuing their education within 90 days after graduation4||43%||44%||50%|
|Total Professional Placement and Continuing Education Rate5|
- List All grads (Aug., Dec., & May) should be considered in the academic year. For example, Aug. 2020, Dec. 2020, and May 2021 would be used as data for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Calculate by dividing total number of students in the major by total FTE (Full-time equivalent) major faculty
- Calculate by dividing the number of students employed in industry or related field by the total students graduating in the major for that year.
- Calculate by dividing the number of students continuing their education by the total students graduating in the major for that year.
- Sum number 3 and 4 above (should be equal to or less than 100 %)