Most Recent Recognition Action Date:
Grant of Accreditation for seven years (2017 -2024). This action indicates that the Program has no significant deficiencies.
Profile of Accredited Program
School of Hospitality and Tourism Administration
Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas
Prolongación Primavera 2390
Lima 15023, Peru
- Bachelor in Hospitality and Administration.
- Bachelor of Tourism and Administration
Program Student Profile
|Program Enrollment – Major||3 Years|
|1 Years Ago|
|Number of Students||294||279||278|
|Number of Graduates1||21||29||2|
|Retention Rate % – Freshmen to Sophomore (for all Programs)||77.%||96.18%||83%|
|% Students employed in the hospitality industry or a related field within 90 days after3||100%||62%||89%|
|% Students continuing their education within 90 days after graduation 4||0%||8%||11%|
|Total Professional Placement and Continuing Education Rate5||100%||70%||100%|
- List All grads (Aug., Dec., & May) should be considered in the academic year. For example, Aug. 2020, Dec. 2020, and May 2021 would be used as data for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Calculate by dividing total number of students in the major by total FTE (Full-time equivalent) major faculty
- Calculate by dividing the number of students employed in industry or related field by the total students graduating in the major for that year.
- Calculate by dividing the number of students continuing their education by the total students graduating in the major for that year.
- Sum number 3 and 4 above (should be equal to or less than 100 %)